How we convert a file from PDF format to EXCEL format ??
Hi Rajesh, I am also finished the CPT but not continiue the CA because now i am working in BPO so i can't did articalship. I would like to share the way of converting data in PDF file into excel. I was findout by my friend. I thing it is helpful to YOU ! Steps Select the data in the PDF File Copy to clipboard Paste into excel as bitmap image [thru.paste special] Open new office image file [path:start>programe>Microsoft office>Microsoft office tools>Microsoft office document imaging] Go to main menu select File and click import (imports data from excel which is already saved ) Now we can get data in image file Recognize test using OCR Now export text to word Copy the data from word to excel PRECAUTION: 1. This should be used only when the PDF is highly visible. 2. And also OCR doesn't differentiate O & 0, I & 1 etc. So care should be taken to replace them with the correct one wherever required. And this will be more helpful when there are many lines (50 and above )to be copied and pasted somewhere else. Thanks & Regards,
Alex.I
ON : 8/11/2008 2:08:49 PM |
||
|
How we convert a file from PDF format to EXCEL format ??
|
||
|
By : Irshad Article [ Scorecard : 1006] |
ON : 8/11/2008 3:13:46 PM |
|
|
Hmmmmm |
||
| By : I.Alex Raja (Guest) | ON : 8/11/2008 3:17:30 PM |
|
|
Alex.I Hi Rajesh,
I am also finished the CPT but not continiue the CA because now i am working in BPO so i can't did articalship.
I would like to share the way of converting data in PDF file into excel. I was findout by my friend. I thing it is helpful to YOU ! Steps
Select the data in the PDF File Copy to clipboard Paste into excel as bitmap image [thru.paste special] Open new office image file [path:start>programe>Microsoft office>Microsoft office tools>Microsoft office document imaging] Go to main menu select File and click import (imports data from excel which is already saved ) Now we can get data in image file Recognize test using OCR Now export text to word Copy the data from word to excel PRECAUTION:
1. This should be used only when the PDF is highly visible. 2. And also OCR doesn't differentiate O & 0, I & 1 etc. So care should be taken to replace them with the correct one wherever required.
And this will be more helpful when there are many lines (50 and above )to be copied and pasted somewhere else.
Thanks & Regards, |
||
|
|
||
hey, this import does not work!!!
Copy to Clipboard is not highlighted when i selected the data in PDF
Hi How are you
HI
It is not working plz explain how to paste file into excel as bitmap image
| Originally posted by :Rajesh | ||
| " | How we convert a file from PDF format to EXCEL format ?? |
" |
There is a software called Able2extract. https://www.investintech.com/able2extract.html. Free trial is available in this site.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals