Merchant exporter - don't want to expose customer details

Jordy Joseph (5 Points)

12 November 2016  

Hi,

I'm totally new to export and my company (in Bangalore) is NOT registered under Central Excise. Currently we have an order from USA which is not manufacturers by my company. So, I got a manufacturer from MIDC Industrial Area, Mumbai who is into manufacturing the same products. Now here is what I would like to know.

1. How can I export with all benefits to Manufacturer but without exposing my customer details to them?

2. I don't want to bring it to Bangalore and then export, I want to directly export from Mumbai to USA.

3. If the manufacturer can get the Tax benefits (both excise and VAT), is that equal to the benefits if he export directly (Not through trader).

4. What all documents I need to provide to Govt. Depts and the manufacturer?

5. If possible, could you please explain me the entire procedure in a nutshell? Read about ARE-1, Bond etc, not able to understand fully as this is my first export order.

Thanks in Advance. Since the benefits affects the price, I would like to know what's the best options. The manufacturer wants to export directly and pay be commission which I don't want to happen. But if he doesn't get the benefits, it affects the final pricing.

Jordy