Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Memnership no letter

Vishwa (CA Job)     16 August 2013

Vishwa
CA Job 
 1 likes  87 points

| My Other Post

Dear Sir

I pass out CA in Nov 2012 - results in Jan 2013 - Applied for Membership no in Apr 2013 - Letter informaing Membership no received in May 2013.

It was mentioned in the letter that - -

"Your Membership Certificate duly signed by authorized persons and your identity card will be sent to you immediately on receipt from our Central Office, New Delhi"

"A copy of the Members Hand Book containing the Chartered Accountants Act, the Chartered Accountants Regulations, Code of Ethics, Professional opportunities for members-An Appraisal, Members Manual and Training Guide will be sent to you in due course by separate Registered Post, the receipt of which you may kindly acknowledge."

Till now I had not received the above.Where could I enquire for the same?

Please tell me how many months - normally it will take for posting the i card and other articles.?

Thanks

avater

Sashikant Tripathi (Chartered Accountant)     16 August 2013

Sashikant Tripathi
Chartered Accountant 
 19 likes  218 points

View Profile | My Other Post

ICAI Helpline : 18002002500

avater

Sathish M (Management Accountant)     17 August 2013

Sathish M
Management Accountant 
 3421 likes  40537 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Sir, as it is an administrative process and sometimes gets painfully slower. Generally, the Membership certificate is issued at the time of convocation program held for members. For November 2012 passed out candidates the convocation date is yet to be announced.

It takes close to four to six months for the decentralized office to dispatch your ID card.

You may in fact try to reach out to your concerned decentralized office or the head office to find out the exact details. You can explore the option of e-sahayatha as well to know the status.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »