Member introduction

Hello guys!

Was wondering if there was a specific intro thread for members here, couldn't find and created one.

I am Vaibhav Tewatia from New Delhi, student of CA-IPCC, awaiting Group-1 result. Intending to take part and learn from the healthy discussions as I believe I am pretty much new in this field, as I passed +2 with PCM in 2012. I have been taking keen interest in these subjects since my decision to switch fields. I guess there might well be quite a few members here who had taken the same path?

 

Looking forward. Cheers!

Replies (3)
Hey Vaibhav, Welcome on board. CCI is open forum. You can freely roam in all sections. You can exchange knowledge in forum. Ask queries in expert. Cheers! !

@ VaibhavJ Thanks.

Will need some time going through the massive sections list. :)

Great!!

You are learning fast!!

Thannks for Acknowledgement!!

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details