Mediclaim deduction in salary

I have paid my Mediclaim Premium of Rs.13000 this year in cash. I want to know whether this amount of mediclaim will deducted from my income from salary or not????

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : ketan
I have paid my Mediclaim Premium of Rs.13000 this year in cash. I want to know whether this amount of mediclaim will deducted from my income from salary or not????

For medical insurance premium, you have to pay by a mode other than cash (e.g. credit/debit card, cheque, net banking). If you pay by cash, deduction u/s 80D is not allowed.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details