Meaning of some important words


 



So long I never realize I don't know the real
 
 
Meaning of family...... ....
 
 
Here Is The Answer ........... FAMILY =
 
(F)ather
(A)nd
(M)other
(I)
(L)ove
(Y)ou
 
 
 
WHY does a man want to have a WIFE?
 
Because:
 
(W)ashing
(I)roning
(F)ood
(E)ntertainment
 
 
 
WHY does a woman want to have a HUSBAND?
 
Because:
 
(H)ousing
(U)nderstanding
(S)haring
(B)uying
(A)nd
(N)ever
(D)emanding
 
 
 
Do you know that a simple "HELLO" can be a sweet one?
 
Especially from your love one. (I mean not only from the boyfriend/girlfrien d).
 
The word HELLO means :
 
(H)ow are you?
(E)verything all right?
(L)ike to hear from you
(L)ove to see you soon!
(O)bviously, I miss you...

 

Replies (9)

 good

Good Sujal...........

good one

gud...

 

 

gud one sujal

 good

nice thought

C00L...

 good 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details