GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support,whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh Yadav (article)     14 April 2014

Mba in finance

Dear All,

I want to do MBA in finance from Welingkar Institute (distance learning)

Can any one suggest me wheather doing distatance mba is worth or not that too from welingkar institute and also probable career options after completing this.

Regards,

Naresh

4 Replies

Greatest Buddy

Greatest Buddy (Finance Professional)     06 August 2014

Wellingkar is definitely among the top 50 B-Schools of India, but why are you considering a distance degree as it would add negligable value to your resume. I would suggest you to go for a full time program. 

But when you are asking about colleges about Wellingkar, then even do check a lot of details  about other colleges in Mumbai.

Neha Jain

Neha Jain (Audit Manager)     20 December 2014

Recruitment in World Bank for MBA (Finance) as Financial Analyst

Click Here to see full Notification & Apply Now

Tanay Sharma

Tanay Sharma (Accountant)     11 June 2020

ITM offers a holistic Mba finance course, one of the leading ones in Raipur and listed in top ones across India. It not only provides world-class curriculum with practical implementation through projects and internships; but also offers placements where the average package is 7 lakh per annum and highest being 12 lakh. For more info visit https://itm.edu/ur-master-of-business-administration-in-finance/

Educational Touch

Educational Touch (Founder)     09 November 2020

Hey, Great and Informative Content ! Looking forward for more stuff like this ! Also Check:  Educational Touch for such amazing content.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags