Mba assignments

Dear Friends, 

I am student of MBA (Semester- 1) from Sikkim Manipal University (SMU). I need the solved assignments for Semester- 1 of Spring, 2015 session if anybody have the solved assignmnets then please mail me on my Email Id at rsdecentrahul84 @ gmail.com or if anybody know from where I can get the solved assignments then please reply me. 

Thanks in Advance 
 

Replies (3)

wah wah....kya baat h ...all d best..

Hey! you can get all SMU Solved assignment and answers from Assignment Live.

As i recently bought SMU assignment from them at just Rs25 and that too of good quality and without any plagiarism issues. Just visit their website and text them on Whatsapp and get all your work done in limited time.

I am suggesting them as i had used it personally and I think they are worth it. Visit them- https://assignmentlive.com/smu-assignment-solved/

My supervisor ended up in an mba. The conclusion I can make is the following: it is definitely not a panacea. And it's also like math-life within four walls, and the world is changing, and it's hard for them to adapt to the changes. To get what you want, you have to get up off the couch and do something and a chain of events will lead you somewhere. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details