Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mba after ca

azrukhan (Student) (82 Points)

09 May 2016  

Hey i am confused, This year i'll complete my graduation from DU ARSD college and giving IPCC 2nd group may attempt, i am thinking for MBA from IIM so i am planning it after CA, is it fine ?..

and i am thinking to prepare for CAT along with  3 year articleship. 

anoyone Guide me. Is it worth doing MBA after CA.

2 Replies

Greatest Buddy (Finance Professional) (164 Points)
Replied 09 May 2016

Originally posted by : azrukhan
Hey i am confused, This year i'll complete my graduation from DU ARSD college and giving IPCC 2nd group may attempt, i am thinking for MBA from IIM so i am planning it after CA, is it fine ?..

and i am thinking to prepare for CAT along with  3 year articleship. 

anoyone Guide me. Is it worth doing MBA after CA.

It is definitely worth. But right now, focus only on IPCC and not on CAT. You can prepare for CAT after getting into the articleship/completing group 2 IPCC. 

1 Like

Niharika Sharma (10 Points)
Replied 11 October 2016

Yes, of course.Many people do choose MBA after CA, as MBA is a more broad based degree. I guess you are planning MBA finance? As that works best with a CA. If you have enough time (don’t need much, say 4-5 hours per week if you are starting 4-5 months in advance) then you can do along with articleship. But my advice is, only aim for a good (top 20) B School, as only that will add more value than just a CA. If you are doing MBA from a lower rank school, it wont add much to your CA. You can do a basic finance certification, to see how the area interests you 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags