Yes, It is possible to attempt and pass May 2018 by self study. The only thing is you have to go the extra mile to make it happen.
I have uploded a video on youtube "How to self study for CA/CS/CMA exam'. You can check that. Below is the link
https://youtu.be/gj4qVGgfZow
Also I am uploading variuos videos on demand of students, explaining various topics of Accounts You can also check the same -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3kfF_y1TWkfomAJvjWjTw
I'll be posting videos for Financial Management as well.
I hope these will be helpful for you.
Please let me know if you have any doubts/queires.
Welcome. Please let me know if you have any further queries/doubts.
Yeah, That's a good plan. And I think you wont need 4 months leave in the end. 2-3 months are fine.
Many people do CA with complete articleship so its the same (I lknow you might be having more responsibilties than those students but consider this as a motivating factor :) ). Moreover you have to make best use of the time you get during holidays and Sundays.
I think if you can strech and spare 4 hours a day that would be good, in that case you can take up 2 subject (2 hours each)
Please let me know if you have any further queries/doubts
Accounts - MP Vijay kumar
Law - Munish Bhandari (Handbook)
FM - Sridhar
Costing - Paduka
Audit- Surbhi Bansal
Direct Tax- Vinod Gupta
Indirect Tax - Bangar
Hi Gopal,
I am also in the same boat.
I have come to know that ICAI is going to change the syllabus from May'17, what can be the impact of this on the prepration.
Can we go with the old syllabus or do we need to re-register ourselves in the new course?
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals