May 2011 Final new course : best book for IDT

ankita dev (in pursuit of happiness)   (125 Points)

11 September 2010  

Hi,

I know people have posted this query before but i am still confused and hence this post. i plan to sit for final in may 2011. i'm searching for one good book on IDT. i came across suggestions on the foum to use bangar. now , is this vandana bangar or Y. bangar? can someone clarify that please.... also, when u recommend books, please let me know whether they are suitable for new course or not. coz i suppose these authors are highly recommended for the old course but not sure if they would suit the change in syllabus and pattern of new course. also when u suggest a textbook for IDT, let me know if i ought to also buy a book for solving questions ,like a workbook or something. i know datey has a workbook but i think it was for old course. i need one for new course.

i'm yet to buy a book but i'm keen on starting studies soon. i've been postponing giving my ca final exam for a very very long time now but i really wanna get done with at least one group in may. so i'll probably be very active on the forum henceforth coz i need a lot of help, from those who are currently undergoing the course and those who have already cleared. i would appreciate any sort of help here....

looking forward to a reply :)