MAY-2008 FINAL CA

I AM APPEARING FOR CA FINAL 2ND GROUP

PLEASE SUGGEST ME MATERIALS FOR EACH SUBJECTS AS I HAVE MISSED MANY ATTEMTS.

EARLIER REPLY WILL BE APPRECIATED AS I WANT TO START EARLY.

I ALSO WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER GO FOR ONE GROUP OR BOTH, IS 3 MONTHS ENOUGH FOR BOTH GRP. IF TO GO FOR 1 GRP , WHICH GRP ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

DIPEN

 

Replies (6)
Its better to go for both groups and 3 months is a good time enough to cover all the 8 subjects.
For 2nd group the following are the suggested books Costing & OR - Sarvana Prasath MICA - Sujatha Garg DIrect Taxes - G.Sekhar IDT - Vaitheeswaran
Hello Friends, I wanted to know whether the 2007 Edition of Padhuka contains the relevant Ammendment for Professional Ethics or not???? Regards.
thanks Mr Chaitanya
All the best
All the best to you.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details