May 19 reverification results

I am getting status as applied along with payment receipt.
has any one still with same status as this.

where will verification result displayed and how will I know whether my verification is under process.

The same thing is visible on my page too. Applied and Payment Status. I hope we get the results soon

I also apply on 16.08.19 I not gotten till now I got 191 & pass in all subject c a final gr 1 getting 191 is there any chance to get good news.. my F R marks is less than expect by 8 - 10 marks

Same thing was happened with me I got 194 and pass in all subjects. Aur ab to Padne ka bhi Mn ni krta. Plz tell me what should I do until rectification result

I faced the same situation.. 194 total (45,52,56&41)..it took me 20 days to move on..all you have to do is read ..I too started my preparation..i hope you. Remember most of the part jus like me ..after looking At question Try to recollect answer without seeing ..im doing the same ,,do quick. Revisions..time is very less. Don't wait for reverification result..

Dear Ashish,

I can understand your feelings. I am also trying to clear my group II. Don't give up. May be we are destined to clear Nov`19. Motivate yourself like you did in Foundation/Inter. We all do this for our parents/brothers/wife/kids. Don't let them think that you are giving up. All the best.

Keep the Josh High. Remember, GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO EXPECT THEM TO HAPPEN." Always expect positive.

Thx bro for motivating me and one more thing m not only the person who is facing such a die in situations thank u frd once again
Today i got verification result with no change in marks

I got it too. No change in marks

Yes i m received copy on11th sep
I receive my verification result it says no change in marks...
any idea if I can seek certified copy under rti act now... to know where I went wrong.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details