May 19 reverification results

Did anybody get their reverification results of ca final?  I had applied on 14th august 19, yet to receive the same.

Replies (25)
I have applied on 15th aug. not received

How much time does it usually take any idea?

It is usually received in 18-20 days from my experience. This time I have not yet received it.

I have also registered for the same but not yet received. . 

i have got the results yesterday..i applied on 14th Aug
please share the Mail write up that you had sent to Email Id

I believe you had applied for certified copies? I had only applied for verification of answer books.

yes I have applied for copies
Hello Sir/Mam


Greetings of the day!


I have applied for the certified copies of my answer sheets of CA FINAL MAY 2019 and today i received Email and Text Message of ICAI that it has been hosted in icai portal icaiexam.icai org and I will be able to download copies there of after logging in. 


But Now When I have logged in, It is not getting displayed. There is no such option to see or download such copies. It has not been uploaded yet. Kindly look into it and do the needful. 


My Reg Number is ERO0*****



Thanks & Regards,

Your Name

Can you mention the email id from where you get the notification for inspection/certified copies?

Last time I got the email from onlineexamforms @ icai.in

I don't know why it is not yet Received this time.
did anyone got the verification result?? if yes,is it positive result??

not yet. did you receive?

not yet.. applied on 14th aug

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details