Hi all, I just heard a news that PCC May 09 examination is going to be preponed due to election. Is it true...??? Plz confirm it from wherever you can... Its serious..
| Originally posted by :Mayank | ||
| " | Hi all, I just heard a news that PCC May 09 examination is going to be preponed due to election. Is it true...??? Plz confirm it from wherever you can... Its serious.. | " |
i dont think so.............
I THINK IT IS RUMOUR
where u got the news first??? 100% rumour...
hi!
Anil is right.although nothing is confirmed from ICAI Delhi, they r yet to work out the schedules.Ur news is absolutely rumour.
kyun yaar jabadjasti sapne ami jo aata hai use bol dete ho
dar lagta hai mat karo(100000000% rumour)
hey ya r da dates gettin postpond..............
preponed is Next to impossible!!!!!!so guys n girls Dont worry....
NO DEAR D DATES R ALRDY DCLRD 4TH MAY - 15TH MAY 2009. ON ALTRNTV DAYS NO PRPND OR PSTPND OK...... JAI SRI KRISHNA..................
Hi , I just heard a news that PCC May 09 examination is going to be preponed due to election. Is it true...??? Plz confirm it Its serious..
has ICAI published any notification abt it yet?
hey they may be or may be not take place in june... on 21/1/2009 they have given the notifications... check out in icai.org
New Delhi: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has clarified that the schedule for the Chartered Accountants (CA) PE-II, PCE, Final (old and new), MAC (Part-I), CMC (Part I), TMC (Part-I) IRM, ITL & WTO examinations has not been notified so far and the same would be notified soon.
An official release from the ICAI stated, "Queries are being received from various quarters as to whether the next Chartered Accountants Examinations will be held in the month of May or in the month of June, 2009. In this regard it is clarified that the date schedule would be notified in the website of the institute and also published in the journal of the institute in due course."
Meanwhile, ICAI will organize its 59th annual function on February 4, 2009 at the Convention Hall of Hotel Ashok in New Delhi.
Mr. Pawan Kumar Bansal, Union Minister of State for Finance will join the function as the Chief Guest.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals