Market Updates in times of recession:


1. Ali Baba and the forty thieves are now Ali Baba and the thirty thieves. Ten were laid off
 
2. Batman and Robin are now Batman and Pedro. Batman fired Robin and hired Pedro because Pedro was willing to work twice the hours at the same rate
 
3. Iron man now "air-pooling" with Superman to save fuel costs.
 
4. Women finally marrying for love, and not money
 
5. Q: With the current market turmoil, what's the easiest way to make a small fortune?
 A: Start off with a large one.
 
6.  The credit crunch is getting bad isn't it? I mean, I let my brother borrow $10 a couple of weeks back, it turns out I'm now America’s third biggest lender.
 
7.  Q: Why have Dubai real estate agents stopped looking out of the window in the morning?
  A: Because otherwise they'd have nothing to do in the afternoon.
 
8.  Q: What's the difference between an American and a Zimbabwean?
  A: In a few weeks, nothing.
 
9.  Dow Jones is re-branded as "Down Jones".
 
10. Quote from a Wall Street banker:
"This is worse than divorce. I’ve lost half of my assets and I still have my wife…!!!!.."

Replies (1)

very good.

 

I think now Chacha Choudhary will fired 'Saboo"

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details