Mark Sheet of PCC,June'09

I have passed PCE in both group in June'09, but till now I have not yet received my mark sheet and certificate of PCC.I have already sent a registered letter to HO regarding this matter.Is there anything else to do to solve my problem??

Replies (5)
hi shouvik.. ya, its been bit delayed by the post only due to festival season... But don't worry., u'll get it soon... If u still want assurance, call at DELHI branch, submit ur roll no and reg no and can get status of ur marksheet...

hey have'nt received the marksheet of capcc exams held in june 2009 yet.

 Dont worry...I got mine yesterday... You will get it dont worry..

You can write to the institute and they will send u a duplicate marksheet ...

 

Still I am waiting for Marksheet......

 

Originally posted by :Amala
" Still I am waiting for Marksheet......
 
"

yaa amala i am also waiting for marksheet. do you have delhi contact no.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details