Mandatory conversion from pcc to ipcc

I have passed PCC Group 1 in this attempt (Nov 2012) but couldn't clear Group 2.

If I have to register for IPCC, do I need to write all the subjects once more ?

What time it takes for registration and can I appear for May 2013 exams ?

 

Thanks

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : Aps

I have passed PCC Group 1 in this attempt (Nov 2012) but couldn't clear Group 2.
If I have to register for IPCC, do I need to write all the subjects once more ?

No. You will have to appear for the remaining subjects under IPCC Units Scheme.

What time it takes for registration and can I appear for May 2013 exams ?

You can appear for May 2013 exams, if you have completed your ITT training and articleship (technically 9 months completion is required). But being a PCC student, i presume that you have already completed the above two.
.
You can convert now into IPCC/IPC

> Download Conversion Form

 https://220.227.161.86/14650IPCC_Converson_Form.pdf

> Rs. 500/- draft (in favour of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)

> Attach copy of ITT Certificate

> Attach copy of Article Completion Letter

> In some branches/regions they are also asking for copy of Class 12 marksheet.

> You will get latest study material applicable for IPCC students.

 

Thanks


Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details