major problem pls help me

lakshay (ipcc) (581 Points)

05 January 2011  

hey friends i am rishabh an ipcc student..my attempt is in may 2011..i have been an average student since my chilhood..i joined ca because my dad told me to do so...frankly speaking i dont have any inside urge to do ca ..i feel that its boring ..by the way dont have any interest in anything..i just want to sit and watch tv , listening songs , enjoy with friends etc etc ..thorughout my life.

.i am kind of lazy guy i will give both grps in may 2011..but these are the problems that i am facing when ever i am trying to study..

1) DAY DREAMING - it is the biggest problem of mine..when ever i sit to study , i start to day dream about girls and all that crap that i dont want to write here.if i listen to songs then also the same problem ,ie day dreaming..i dream of success which i know is nt possbile without hard work , but cant help it

2) losing interest- jab tak i am getting all the things tab tak i will continue studying but as soon as i get any thing tough i loose interest in it ( i dont have the will to understand tough things

3)after studying for even 2 hours i am like thinking ' jaldi karo ise ,will watch tv or will sit on facebook after this'

wats my problem ..??...i have read so many motivating articles on caclubindia specially of ankur sir .uska effect muhj pe only 2-3 hours tak rehta hain..after that again day dreaming and all..huh..i am seriously fed up of this.

.i dont want to care even if i look stupid to guys and gals .for these 4 months for these 4 months , how to just ignore all the things around me , tv, facebook , girls etc etc

i have came across one article in which one guy wrote DRINK CA , SLEEP CA , THINK ABOUT CA..

how to do it...i want to be passionate about ca . PLS HELP ME . your posts can change my life friends..