Major difficulty faced

Dear friends

I Need one suggestion from you all. I want to share major difficulty that i faced during my ca final examinations and look forward for suggestions..

I was able to complete my course in time but major problem was revision. I was not able to revise my course well on the last day of exam and therefore my exams were not so good. could you pleas tel me what should I do?
I have two options or ideas...

1. I should go for classes of those teachers who offer revisionary lectures as well?
2. I should make concise notes myself after end of every chapter?

TIA
Please suggest
Replies (8)
the second option
but i really felt the need of revisionary lecture in exam....
prepare self notes
prepare self notes and constraint on mind
if ur concepts are clear then no need to go classes again but if ur concepts are not cleared then go for class b
but in both cases u prepare ur own notes for last time revision else u will be in the same situation again
I think u r already studied for 1 time know,,
Its better to take revision classes...
as per my opinion do self study... by focusing on pm and a main book .. and make a concise self notes for every subject so that u can revise a day before exam... don't worry it's happens with everyone becos course is very vast .. do regular study and u will able to be confident if u revise more and more...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details