MAFA Q2a

Hello Guys, MAFA question paper was quite tricky this time around...Can anyone help me with the number of shares which would be issued in Q2 (a) of MAFA Nov 2007

cheers,

Vikram

Replies (2)
Had the swap ratio been followed, then the shares to be issued would be : 1 share of A for every 2 shares of T Total shares in T is 180000 Hence shares of A to be issued to T will be 180000/2 = 90000 shares Am I right?
I agree, You are right! But, I checked with someone at the examination hall and he said, it should be based on Market price of shares of the companies. Which would be 180000 sh of T ltd * 14 (MP of T's share) divided by Rs 30 (sh value of A ltd) i.e. 84000 shares and not 90000 shares. Although I do not agree with this. But, I have a this urge to know the correct answer. Thanks a ton for ur reply. Much appreciated Others, Can you please jump in?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details