MAFA BEST AUTHOR

 CAN ANY ONE PLEASE TELL SOME NICE TEXT FOR MAFA
Replies (12)
you can go for any one of these two: 1. MAFA Theory + Problems : Mr. Pattabi Ram. 2. MAFA Theory only: Mr. Muralidharan.
MAFA BEST BOOK IS KHAN AND JAIN TATA MACGREW PUBLICATION
hey guys i cleared my mafa only and only becoz of Rajesh Makkar sir notes.... undisputedly a key for success!!!!!!! cheers
Undoubtedly the best book is Mr.Pattabhi's MAFA book. The best ever you can get.
I suggest Mr. Pattabiram's MAFA Book. I have personally attended his coaching class and later solved his book's problems, which made me to conclude that it will aptly suit for exam purpose.
I`ll suggest.......the relevant book on MAFA is A.N. Shridhar.......Practical point of view.....the book provides good practice questions..............nore than 1000 of all types
....
Can anyone tell me from where can i get Rajesh Makkar sir's notes
from pooja law house or durga photostate
Rajesh Makkar sir's notes--------can we find it in kolkata--------or any soft copy???
If I am not wrong MAFA is nothing but Management Accounts and Financial accounts.Am I right?
If I am not wrong MAFA is nothing but Management Accounts and Financial accounts.Am I right?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details