LTCG And STCG

if a person having LTCL AND STCG THEN HOW TO SHOW IT IN ITR3. if he is having a net Los of 1600.how to show it in detail.can anybody guide I detail
Replies (8)
Quick Summary
This discussion focuses on how to accurately report Long-Term Capital Gains (LTCG) and Short-Term Capital Gains (STCG) within the ITR3 form, particularly when an individual has a net capital loss of £160. The conversation explores the process of detailing these gains and losses for correct tax filing before the approaching deadline.

Yaa, check your inbox
Your query solved?
No not now

Then when will you file? 31st is approaching.... let's do it.

Yes I will bcz I will not wait for the reply here.its almost done.

Let's meet on telegram...I want to discuss.

I am not using telegram

Very good.. then learn something new. Install and tell me id.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details