Lost previous attempts mark sheet

Hi,

I wish to appear for CA final Nov'19 attempt. I am stuck in filling the exam form.

I have lost my previous attempt mark sheet where I have cleared Group -2 of CA Final and have also scored an exemption in Paper no.1 of Group -1. I forgot my Roll No. of those attempts, due to which I am unable to fill the exam form.

Can anyone suggest the further remedy.

Thanks in advance.

Replies (1)
Hi in the ssp portal in the students module there is a option of Ca qualification history there you will get your history

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details