Lost orientation certificate......

I LOST MA ORIENTATION CERTIFICATE..WAT TO DO NOW..PLZ GUIDE...

Replies (4)

do u hav a number that is mentioned in it??

if yes write a letter to institute including that certificate no. 

or ask ur city center of icai(jahan se OP ki thi) 

I think then could give u a duplicate certificate

cheers

 

SORRY BUT I DIDNT HAV D CERTIFICATE NUMBER AS WELL NOT EVEN A COPY OF IT....:(

I THINK I SHUD CONTACT ICAI NEW DELHI..WAT U SAY..

hav u given any attempt for ipcc till today

if yes even the exam form u filled would hav contain that OP number

better to to consult the city center of icai

they would hav complete records 

Completed from icai shahdara branch.. N also submitted application thrice wid demand draft of 1000 each time but no reply

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details