looking for articleship

Hello friends,

I am Anupam bansal. I have passed ipcc group 1 in first attempt in may 2010 with 64%. I am looking for articleship in top ca firms in delhi.

please let me know the best firm in which i can apply. I will be very thankful.

you can contact me at bansal.anu0 @ gmail.com.

Replies (2)

price water house

friends first u decide, r u looking a top CA firm or any CA firm 2 learn more and more, and 2 cleared u r concept first.

keep sharing, and best of luck,

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details