Live your dreams

CA Prashant Gupta (DGM (F & A)) (14068 Points)

11 February 2013  

LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Dream: its not only a word, it’s a life for someone and a way to know their destination for other. You think to achieve something it is a dream. Because you think about it and you want to get it in life. Dreams give you thoughts to think what is your goal in life, what you want to conquer from life.

It is the dream in which you can achieve anything. You do the impossible, you go there where no one can think to go

Some People say dreaming is not good, but I say, when you don’t have dream then what you will achieve. You will be satisfied whatever you get. Some will say dream can’t be true. But remember Dhiru bhai Ambani saw a dream, in that time it was an impossible dream. But he dared and achieved that. So don’t be afraid of your big dreams. Believe them

But only seeing dream is not good. This is only for motivation. This provide you a goal. Now its your turn to do the work to convert this dream into reality.

I have seen many people. Who have big dreams, but what they are doing to achieve them, nothing.

They only want to be famous or clear exam. But where is effort to bring them in reality. Only dreaming will make life a dream

So now wake up, and work to achieve your dreams

And don’t forget my words