Live

I am not bound to win but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed but I am bound to live up to what light I have
Replies (7)

Nice thought to start the day with rajat ji...thanks for sharingyes

Guru ji...bahot accha lektey ho!

Thanks to both of you.. :) have a nice day..

Well Said...........

Thank you Anamikaa g..

hey.... I use to read this blog ... there are lots of topics that improved my information....great platform for education... 

here i write  <a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://pasandhai.in/101-good-morning-quotes-in-hindi/">101 Good morning quotes in hindi</a> ... you can enjoy these also

hey.... I use to read this blog ... there are lots of topics that improved my information....great platform for education... 

 

<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href='https://pasandhai.in/101-good-morning-quotes-in-hindi/' title='101 good morning quotes in hindi' target='_blank'>101 good morning quotes in hindi</a>
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details