ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Little super star of CCI part 6

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)

04 August 2011  

Hii Friends,

Till now we have completed Article on Super little star parts 5 successfully clap....I think this is the time to know about another super little star…I m really very very happy to say a few words about this Little super star..Today  I m sharing about “ smile” of CCI.I think Many of You understand who is he…Yup friends he is none other than Hardik Dave , a most deserved and always “smiling “super little starclap

Hardik is from VADODARA[GUJARAT].He is an IPCC student and wrote exam in May 2011 ..And now he is waiting for his result..Hope he will get Rank in IPCC exam as he wish…May God bless him to achieve what he wishes..Hardik is a one of the very good friends of me in CCI..Whenever his name came in to my mind I first smile.I knw him from the last 2 years...He got around 9671 points and 2045 thanks..Hatts off to u dear...An the most important thing about him is he have no PC and he is shaing all this using mobile ...For this a big Clap for himclap..This is an example and motivation for all of us..This shows his dedication to CCI..And all his contributions are really awesome....

Hardik is a very good guy with a very good helping mentality..He always helped me whenever I need his help.What I tell u more about u dear..I m very very lucky to have a friend like you...Wishing You all the very best for your future..I too pray to God As you wish YOu soon becoz CA CS CWA BCom HArdik Dave..hehe..smile..

And hardik u knw na i have no much experience in writing article..If i made any mistake plz forgive me dear..

Thumbs Up!“ALL THE BEST TO YOUR RESULTS DEAR  HARDIK”Thumbs Up!

HIS CCI AWARDS:

WowWow

Win Tshirt

OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS LITTLE SUPER STAR SERIES:

Article on Super Little Star of CCI - Part - 1

Aricle on Little super star of CCI.. Part 2

Article on Little Super Star of CCI- Part 3

Article on Little Super Star of CCI- Part 4

Little Super Star of CCI Part -5

Regards,

Your Friend

Saritha & Vikas

44 Replies

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44614 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

So our Little super star part 6 has been posted by our friend, sister and great writer of CCI.. Good Article on our Super Hero of CCI Hardik:), he is gem and very supportive to all of us. He is great helping hand and proud to have a such a Super Star in our CCI Family..

Will pray he get lot of success and happiness in his life..

All the best for your coming results and for your great future too bro..

Keep smiling and keep others smiling…

Nice article dear sis...

Best of luck

Regards

BAlu

2 Like

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20158 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

HARDIK - One of the best member's of CCI Family.

He has done a lot for CCI Family.

He writes straight from his heart and his forum's are the best.

He is a very hard working person and i  will pray to god that he get's through with a rank.

All the very best friend " SMILE ".

3 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114102 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Congratulations to Mr Smile of CCI....Wish you all the best for future ahead....

Very Nicely Written by Saritha....But Balu Ji aapka comment kuch jyada hi ho gaya..."Great Writer of CCI".

She is not a very good writer yet....But i know she can become a very good writer....So Saritha dont take Balu Ji's Comment too seriously....Hahhahaha

3 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

To me Hardik is a very very Rich source of Great Thoughts and Stories...It shows how rich his taste is... And as you said Di... His memory actually makes us smile... Utterly butterly Respectful and always a Well-wisher...

It is really great to have you here Hardik.... Smile. Keep sharing your thoughts...!!!

(P.S. All the best for your results...!!!)

3 Like

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44614 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Congratulations to Mr Smile of CCI....Wish you all the best for future ahead....

Very Nicely Written by Saritha....But Balu Ji aapka comment kuch jyada hi ho gaya..."Great Writer of CCI".

She is not a very good writer yet....But i know she can become a very good writer....So Saritha dont take Balu Ji's Comment too seriously....Hahhahaha

Hehehhehee:)..i know sir but thought it can inspire from that word and become soon Good writer, she has that capability, i know soon she will become Good writer in and out of CCI...

All the best Dear sis...

Thanks for your valuable comments sir ji....

2 Like

Replied 04 August 2011

...hahaha..bayya i know about me well..koyi b kahe i know i m not a great writer...BAlu want to make me happy by commenting like that..But i can understand that...aaptho such kahke muje aur b happy banaya..heehhee

Vijay (Adamo Studio) (2112 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Hardik What can we say about him.

A true helping hand.

His posts are always much towards informative Knowledgeful & inspiring.

You Really Rock My Friend:)

Best of Luck for your Result- I wish Tamaro Rank Top 10 ma avi jay.

2 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114102 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Are Koi ye to bolo Hardik ka naya Nickname kaisa laga????

Mr. Smile..

4 Like

Avantika (Student) (158 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Thk u Saritha Di for this article.....

So Hardik Bhai.... thks to u too for your contribution towards CCI.... With your dedication and hard work, you are sure to succeed in every walk of life.... All the Best for your results.... Keep smiling :D

2 Like

Replied 04 August 2011

Mr. Smile..

MAINE RAKHI HEY YAH NAAM..CREDIT GOES TO ME...OK BAYYA

1 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Mr. Smile..

Very Nice, par naya nahi hai sir..smile.

2 Like

Abhimanyu Bind (CA Final Student & Audit Assitant)   (2049 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Very nice. Good luck to you Hardik.

2 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Thank u Saritha didi fr such a sweet article on my sweet bro..

3 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

Hardik bhai...tame khub sweet che......CCI ka sabse seedha ladka ......!! We rarely get such people in this world now....!!! May God fulfil your wish of securing a rank in the upcoming exams....

Mr. Smile..Keep smiling!! :D

Chalo hame neembu pani ki party do...ane methi thepla saath ma..!

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register