List of top ca firms in pune which provide articleship

Hi,

I am Gaurav Parihar and looking for Articleship in Pune in a mid sized firm which provides exposure to Taxation, Statutory Audit, Internal audit.

I have cleared the IPCC(group1) exams which was held in May 2011 and awaiting for the result of group 2.
 

I am new to Pune and I dont have any details regarding CA firms in pune. Can someone please provide me list of good mid sized CA firms in Pune so that I can apply for the articleship.

Thanks

 

Replies (3)

A S Thorat & Co

Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk, f c road, pune - 411005

020-25535623

Just leave your CV...

https://www.kirtanepandit.com/index.php?option=com_career&view=career&Itemid=5

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

List of CA firms in pune with there address,contact nos and etc click the below mentioned link hopes it help you.

https://justdial.com/Pune/Chartered-Accountants/ct-3946

https://caknowledgeclub.com/caauditfirms_search.php

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details