list of ca firms providing articleship in kolkata

I have passed PE2 in may 2008 and looking for articleship.

 I HAVE PAESSED PE2 IN MAY 2008 AND LOOKING FOR ARTICLESHIP.

i have done CPT & B.com

so i want an articalship so Plz help me

in DELHI

 i just finished ca inter may 2008. i need articleship ..to explore for practicle training . help me in this regard.. stifund is not a concern. i just need satisfaction of having done my articles in a firm which picks my skills bust up.

please send me the email-id to contact the chartered accountat firm in kolkata.

from - subhash_chowdhary0250 @ yahoo.com

i am looking for ca firm for my articleship

I have pass my CPT exam in june'08 and need article tranding.

I passed CPT in first attempt in November 2007.Can anyone please provide me a detail list of ca firms providing articalship or have vacancy for a job.Please provide their e-mail ids.

HELLO SIR,I PASSED CA-PE II IN MAY-08. I REQUIRE ARTICALSHIP SO THAT I WILL PRACTICE AFTER MY C.A.

 

Originally posted by :Guest
" HELLO SIR,I PASSED CA-PE II IN MAY-08 AND I ALSO PASSED B.COM (ACC) HONS . I REQUIRE ARTICALSHIP SO THAT I WILL PRACTICE AFTER MY C.A. "


 

 

Originally posted by :Guest
" HELLO SIR,I PASSED CA-PE II IN MAY-08 AND I ALSO PASSED B.COM (ACC) HONS . I REQUIRE ARTICALSHIP SO THAT I WILL PRACTICE AFTER MY C.A. "


 

I have passed for my cpt Exam held in june,2008.I am looking for a ca firm for articleship. I can operate tally,fact and other accounting package .Please appoint me.

 

 

i have completed my CA Inter. & now i want to do articleship in Kolkata. please suggest me some C.A firms in Kolkata, where i can join as an article staff.

Originally posted by :Guest
hi every boby actually i have wrote the cpt exam but i cant get maximum marks for that i m"nt getting the interest but its my ambition for that i m'n getting wat i have to do now i m doing my b.com.,final year .i want the suggestion plz give me fast i m waiting for u r reply    


 

Originally posted by :Guest
" I have passed PE-2. Iam looking for articleship. "

i want an articleship as fast as possible...
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details