I have passed my CPT exams and seeking for an articleship in esteemed organization with leading growth and challenging environment.
So, Please reply as soon as possible.
I have passed my CPT exams and seeking for an articleship in esteemed organization with leading growth and challenging environment.
So, Please reply as soon as possible.
I JUST PASSED MY CPT EXAM IN NOV2007 IN FIRST ATTEMPT,N STILL LOOKING FOR A FIRM .CAN U FORWARD ME SOME CA FIRMS WITH THEIR
E-MAIL IDS COMPLETED.
I want to know whether Bipasha Seal has got a firm & where it is?
Plz find below list of CA firms..
www.naukrihub.com/job-openings/
hi, i haved passed cpt on february.i am a student of 2nd yr b.com(hons) & have scored 68% & i am searching for articleship in kolkata.so plz rply me as soon as possible
i want a articleship .cleared in one shot scored i scored 121 in june 2008
hi want to do articleship.i ahve just passed cpt.i am frm kolkata.plzzzz help
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | I , PCC STUDENT HAVING COMPANY SECRETARY QUALIFICATION DESIRES TO DO ARTICLE SHIP AT KOLKATA .PLEASE LIST NAME OF CA FIRMS | " |
HI..
i hav cleared my cpt in june 2008..
lookin for a descent firm for articleship.. so pls help me out!!
i have passed cpt and want to do artcleship................
help
pls someone help me to know about the firms here in kolkata from where i can do my articleship pls help me as i m new to this town and have very less friends to help me.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals