Joseph (Student) (65 Points)
Replied 10 September 2012

thanks for the list...its really great and very useful

Nitin (Article) (96 Points)
Replied 12 September 2012

superlike

pawan kumar (Manager) (22 Points)
Replied 08 August 2013

Hi, Friends thanks for good research, but how can u decide that, a teacher having low number of strength as compare to other teacher in costing and other subject, having high number of students, become a rank one, it means this would be a misleading data for the students. So please request for the correct research.

pawan kumar (Manager) (22 Points)
Replied 08 August 2013

From my point of view Sanjay Sir is number one faculty in the Rank list  for COSTING Subject.

sushil (accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 08 August 2013

hi friends,  Good reserch but how can u said that Sanjay sir is completed a old course in his class, i done my costing Subject with him in Nov 2012 batch, i am a fully satisfied with him and he is compeleted a new course in his class, and he is having a  good strength in his class so how can u judge him in a RANK II from my as well as lot of students point of views SANJAY AGGARWAL SIR is the best teacher of Costing and number one in ALL INDIA RANK.

Ravi Kumar (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (32 Points)
Replied 08 August 2013

it is a nice compilation....however there many be different view points....but all the teachers mentioned in the list are well known and have all india presence.....thanks a lot to this team....at least it will help students to decide....

Hemant Jain (Student CA Final ) (23 Points)
Replied 16 August 2013

superlike

I have cross-checked & found it correct, a very nice & helpful compilation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: