Lighter side of Poems........To make U Smile

Roses are red, violets are blue  
Monkeys like you should be kept in the zoo.
                                                                   
Don't feel so angry, you will find me there too                            

Not in a cage but laughing at you...    
                                           

               
 



           

Twinkle Twinkle little star                                                

You should know what you are                                              

And once you know what you are                                            

Mental hospital is not so far.
 

                                                                   


           
The rain makes all things beautiful.                                      

The grass and flowers too.                                                
If rain makes all things beautiful                                        

Why doesn't it rain on you?
 

                                                                 
 
                                                                   



         
I wrote your name on sand it got washed.                                  
I wrote your name in air, it was blown away.                              

then ~ I wrote your name on my heart And....


I got a heart attack straight away...
 

                                                                   

         
God saw me hungry, HE created pizza.                                      

HE saw me thirsty, HE created Pepsi                                        

HE saw me in dark, HE created light                                        

HE saw me without problems, HE created YOU.
 

                                               

 
 

 

 JUST FOR Laugh's::::::: smile plzzzzzzzzzz:::::::::::::::::

 

 

 

 

                      

Replies (2)

Hi........

 

:)nice...................

WHO IS THAT "YOU?"

"I" AM HERE WHERE ARE "YOU?"

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details