liecence fee recovery

asif shaikh   15 April 2019

asif shaikh

 2 likes  148 points

| My Other Post

my client have a petrol pump.he selling petrol and oil.The Hindustan petroleum corporation recover licence fee with gst.petrol is non gst supply.can we take credit of gst charge by HCL.

Jatin (Accountant)     15 April 2019

 246 likes  3418 points

View Profile | My Other Post

no, you can't claim ITC


Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     16 April 2019

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 3086 likes  41227 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes you can , On OiL (not petrol) the GST is leviable .

In proportion to Oil sold the ITC can be claim

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »