Easy Office

Less Than 24 hours to go for final results!! feeling on the edge!

Page no : 3

shreya jindal (aszazazazazaz) (32 Points)
Replied 30 August 2016

Oh !! 😃 Fabulous marks...congrats ...I am doing my IPCC...just came across ur post...for cpt and ipcc it's a promotion to next stage but for final students ...it's being a "CA" ...I feel happy seeing this post...last yr I had my 12th and cpt cleared..and then coaching for IPCC..it's a great motivation seeing the senior students becoming a CA...most awaited moment for u isn't it.. 😃 best of luck for ur future life...plz do share a brilliant post on some tips and tricks chapter wise and subject wise for us too...all the dos and donts ...all the mistakes that students are prone to commit.. and many more... after all u r a CA now 😃 happy for u ..brother...jai shree radhe Krishna ...Hari bol..jai jai..😃

1 Like

Manisha Jhawar (Accounts Manager) (98 Points)
Replied 10 January 2017

Hi,

Here at zeroinfy.com you can go through the courses offered by CA Learning for CA Final at flat Rs.6000.

Just go through the demo once. Hope you will like it.

1 Like

Natasha J (ipcc) (29 Points)
Replied 17 January 2017

All d best :)

sin123 (staff) (40 Points)
Replied 23 March 2017

Be cool and all the best.

Jane Grim (4 Points)
Replied 27 March 2017

I am happy that you managed all the difficulties. 

ankita (E commerce Manger) (67 Points)
Replied 30 April 2017

All books for the journey to become a qualified CA is listed here with . Student may order us any books and get the home delivery. We do delivery even in villages, visit these links and get a list of all books

CA CPT books     CA IPCC Books    CA Final Books     CS CMA Books 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro