Left Job Without Intimation

I started working with a ca firm on 20th April, 2021 and I left job without any intimation and notice on 13th May, 2021. I was assigned the accounting work of a reputed educational institute. Now my ca employer is telling me that institute will file a case against me for not handing over work and working papers. I do not have any working paper with me. I was trying to understand the accounting process of the institute and I could not understand the process because of that I quit job. Therefore I do not have any work to hand over. I did not enter in any contractual agreement with my ca employer as well as with educational institute. Now I want to know the legal consequences, If any???

Replies (5)
Quick Summary
An individual left a job at a CA firm after just a few weeks without giving notice. Their employer is now threatening legal action from a client for not handing over work, despite the individual not having any working papers. The individual is seeking to understand the legal consequences, especially as there was no formal contract in place and they received no salary for their final period of employment.

It's mere a threat sk that u continue

Thank you for your reply sir. I was worried about any legal action against me.

If u have no written contract you have nothing to worry. As u have not received the consideration too

I received salary for the month of april for 11 days and I quit job in may after that I received nothing.

Okayz no issues in that case

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details