ICICI

learning the smart way by sharing

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER)     11 June 2010

seeker
JUNIOR OFFICER 
 53 likes  227 points

| My Other Post

Dear

Please share your style of study, I want to know  from  members, How they do their study

Effectively

a).        What is  continuous length of study hours . If one do break for how much time he should  say 10 minutes in a hour or what is ratio.

b).        What are the preferable hours of study, Morning or Late Night

c).        Do they listen music while studying if yes then in which subjects

d).        What are the subjects which one should study in morning what are the subject

one should study in evening.

f).         How longer one should study in a day.

IN THE END MOST IMPORTANTLY “ IF THERE ARE PEOPLE IN COMMUNITY WHO HAVE PASSED THE EXAM BY JUST DEVOTING 3-4 HOURS PER DAY TO STUDY. WHAT ARE THE LEAST MINIMUM HOURS ONE SHOULD DEVOT TO STUDY FOR PASSING C.A AS PER MEMBERS VIEW.”

Regards

seeker
JUNIOR OFFICER 
 53 likes  227 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Please

Do not be so harsh, I need some replies from successfull people on this forum, It is true that every body has grasping power and style of learning.

Still some common paratmeter could be established with inputs from people.

How many hourse generally require for IPCC in a day. so that many misconception in society about this course could be sorted out if they are true or not

regards

avater

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     11 June 2010

Ankur Garg
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer 
 15454 likes  114514 points

Dear Sir,

As per my personal opinion in the beginning it is not necessary at all to invest 10-12 hours a day for your study. A 5-8 hour productive study would be enough at IPCC level for 4 to 5 months. This study also helps you to work out on your concepts and allow you to take some time for your family and friends.

Remember, it is the quality and not the quantity of study that is required. However it would be better for you to decide your study sessions as per your own aptitude/capability.

In accounts and other numerical papers I used to listen music…as it is a bit difficult for me to survive without music…he he

Morning is best for the subjects not amongst your favorites.

Preferable hours of study depend on person to person…

Always ask and discuss others regarding tips and suggestions…but make your own plan yourself…study for 3-4 hours is a not sufficient for knowledge. (for exam success it may be sufficient). Set your standards yourself.

Let me tell you I always believe in very high study standards from my study time and now enjoying the benefits of my hard work..

All the Best  

1 Like

Ankur (CA Final Student)     11 June 2010

Ankur
CA Final Student 
 97 likes  966 points

well atleast this post of yours is not stupid like the earlier one.........

1 Like
avater

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     11 June 2010

Ankur Garg
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer 
 15454 likes  114514 points

Come on yaar Ankur please don't say this....Everybody is trying his/her best to enrich cclubindia in his/her unique way...

cheers !!!

1 Like

seeker
JUNIOR OFFICER 
 53 likes  227 points

dear

You are free to make opinion about others, If you got some pleasure by hurting me   I do not mind.

Earlier mail too was not responded by any one, and this mail has only been anwered by one person though very impressively I am thankfull to Mr. Garg and fully endorse his views based on my personal experience,

Is there a drought of ideas among People or they just carve for bookish knowledge.

Do not you have capability to write. Still you have answered one line. May be you face G.D in M.B.A or C.A Placement.

I do not know which mail of mine are you talking about , If about Tendulkar then listen even a child knows tendulkar's game when he approaches hundered it is like a passenger mail and between 30 to 70 it is super fast train.

if  mail about CA Personality, what to say about people who are competing between themselves to prove themselves inferior against M.B.A in every mail every second week. Not a single reply supporting their profession.

you are welcome to call me nonesense or any thing But Man give your ideas not judgements, If you have some thing in you

It takes  time for some body new at new forum  to comes to level of people, do you understand what I am trying to say.

Now just chill

avater

Hemani (Student)     11 June 2010

Hemani
Student 
 6 likes  122 points

Do not see other's style of studing.... first start your own studies n slowly enhance yoyr speed as per your comfort....

avater

SIVASIVA (FCA, Future CA)     11 June 2010

SIVASIVA
FCA Future CA 
 538 likes  4926 points

I will always study well in the early hours of the day. say from 3.30 AM TO 9.00 AM with sufficient breaks.  Effectively i used to study at an average level of 4.30 hours a day .  So, better adopt this approach.

BEST WISHES.

1 Like
avater

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))     12 June 2010

Kalpesh Chauhan,
Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com) 
 1034 likes  8297 points

http://caclubindia.com/forum/important-suggestions-for-pcc-and-ipcc-students-for-law-eth-86515.asp

avater

CA Parag Shukla (Practicing Chartered Accountant)     13 June 2010

CA Parag Shukla
Practicing Chartered Accountant 
 12 likes  153 points

Quality is all dat matters not quantity................ and in my opinion late night study is best way 2 go.......

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here