Learned from the failures, but Failed again.

Should I consider Myself as Unlucky.
Confused !
Help !
Replies (5)
dnt get demotivated
its ok move forward n go for next xams. whts gone is gone
I am sailing in the same boat.. my friend... its been 3 years now.. with job, I am just wondering shud I again take coaching of all subjects
do your best leave rest to god n time....don't worry don't demotivate ...feel positive be positive
Mani nandwani u better take coaching again n prepare well give ur best shot next time who knows something better is waiting for u ahead don't worry

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details