Easy Office

Law Final Amendments by M Bhandari

Page no : 4

Munish Bhandari (MD) (163 Points)
Replied 04 September 2010

Originally posted by : Prasad R

Dear sir,

Thanx a lot for the amendments.

Sir, i have with me 10th edition ‘Corporate and Allied Laws - Questions and Answers’ which contains SEBI ICDR Guidlines question no 20-42.

Since u have mentionedin the above file attached that 11th edition is to be referred for ICDR Guidelines.My question is

1) Is there any changes in ICDR Guidelines in 11th edition compared to 10th edition ??

2) can i refer 10th edition of ‘Corporate and Allied Laws -which contains ICDR guidelines from question no 20-42 ??

Thanking you

Regards

Prasad R

Dear Prasad R,

After release of 10th Edition of the Book 'Corporate and Allied Laws', certain amendments in SEBI (ICDR) have taken place, as given below:

SEBI (ICDR) (Amendment) Regulations, 2009

SEBI (ICDR) (Amendment) Regulations, 2010

SEBI (ICDR) (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2010

SEBI (ICDR) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2010

The above amendments have been duly incorporated in the 11th Edition of the said book. So, in would not be in order to study the SEBI (ICDR) Regulations from the 10th Edition.

Regards,

Munish Bhandari

Prachi Sangam (Article) (27 Points)

Thanks a lot sir.......

Originally posted by : MR. CA

Thanks Sir,

Can U Upload UR Handbook For Final New in Soft Copy

Dear Mr. CA

The best way to study is study from the Hard Copy and not from Soft copy. It is easier to access the Hard copy, making notings on it and refer it again and again. Also, in order to avoid piracy, soft copy of textbooks is not made available. Therefore, I express my inability to upload the soft copy.

I understand that all the members of CA CLUB INDIA recognise the importance of copyrighted material. So, it is my earnest request to everybody not to upload any copyrighted material and not to infringe any copyright by any means.

Regards,

Munish Bhandari

4 Like

Originally posted by : Shreyans.Avlani

as i appearing nov10 pcc xams is new gratuity act amendment 2010 & companies bill 2009 applicable for us.

Dear Shreyans.Avlani

I have already replied to ur query regarding the applicability of the Payment of Gratutiy (Amendment) Act, 2010.

Companies Bill, 2009 has not been passed till date. So, there is no question of its applicability in Nov. 2010 exams.

PLEASE NOT THAT THIS REPLY IS RELEVANT ONLY FOR CA PCC / IPCC ONLY

Regards,

Munish Bhandari

Originally posted by : Shreyans.Avlani

plz tel me as i appearing in nov 10 dat as der was annoucment 4m institute dat pcc students should refer ippc study material for costing fm it sm audit & law im question dat it complusory to use study material or we can bks other authors???

one more thing dat gratuity amendment 2010 & companies bill 2009 is applicable for nov 10 pcc xamination???

It is a personal choice as to which material to refer to. If u r comfortable studying the Study Material issued by ICAI, go ahead with it. But, do not study a particular material, book or notes if u find it difficult to grasp the concept.

What matters most is the quality and not the volume. Whatever u study, u must have complete understanding of the same in order to excel in exams and life.

Regards,

Munish Bhandari

Rajveer Raj.. (....) (30 Points)

Thank you so much sir......

Originally posted by : Anjali Mehta

SIr,

Plz. reply when will ur handbook be released in the market?

Is it that the Handbook has been discontinued?

Plz. reply soon.

Dear Anjali and other CCI Members,

I take this opportunity to inform you that the latest Edition (8th Edition) of the Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws shall be released all over India on Monday, 6th September, 2010.

The news regarding discontinuance of the Handbook is absolutely incorrect and baseless. It is only a rumour and should be ignored.

Regards,

Munish Bhandari

1 Like

Prasad R (CA Final) (2128 Points)
Replied 05 September 2010

Thanx a lot sir for ur timely advise and guidance

Regards

Prasad R

Originally posted by : Munish Bhandari

Originally posted by : Prasad R

Dear sir,

Thanx a lot for the amendments.

Sir, i have with me 10th edition ‘Corporate and Allied Laws - Questions and Answers’ which contains SEBI ICDR Guidlines question no 20-42.

Since u have mentionedin the above file attached that 11th edition is to be referred for ICDR Guidelines.My question is

1) Is there any changes in ICDR Guidelines in 11th edition compared to 10th edition ??

2) can i refer 10th edition of ‘Corporate and Allied Laws -which contains ICDR guidelines from question no 20-42 ??

Thanking you

Regards

Prasad R

Dear Prasad R,

After release of 10th Edition of the Book 'Corporate and Allied Laws', certain amendments in SEBI (ICDR) have taken place, as given below:

SEBI (ICDR) (Amendment) Regulations, 2009

SEBI (ICDR) (Amendment) Regulations, 2010

SEBI (ICDR) (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2010

SEBI (ICDR) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2010

The above amendments have been duly incorporated in the 11th Edition of the said book. So, in would not be in order to study the SEBI (ICDR) Regulations from the 10th Edition.

Regards,

Munish Bhandari

Arpita (STUDENT) (55 Points)

THANKS ALOT SIR..

Arpita (STUDENT) (55 Points)

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE 9TH EDITION OF YOUR HAND BOOK.

WHAT ARE THE CHANGES AFTER 9 TH EDITION , IN COMPETITION ACT ..

THANKING YOU,

Vikrant (Chartered Accountant) (601 Points)

Sir,

i bought your handbook of CA-IPCC.

My question is that is it sufficient or should i refer any additional source also?

Regards 

VIKRANT

ca4change (Forgiver) (54 Points)

Respected Sir,

Its heartening to see your reply.You helped the students a lot by these posts,the institute never gave a clear chapter wise details for OLD students.

Should we read Sick Industrial Act, IRDA, Banking Regulation Act,Insurance Act for the CA-OLD -Exam Nov.2010

Regards,

Ram.

Kalyan Chakravarty (Student) (76 Points)

Thanks Sir

CA SIMRAT KALRA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (25 Points)

wel sir i wanted to ask u tht in august newsletter of icai it was written regarding winding up chapter thtat students hav to do only para 9.4 of chapter 9 ie winding up given in the module?so sir what abt the rest if the cahpter on winding up..is it to be done?& sir can u upload ques 20 to 42 of sebi (icdr) of ur 11th edition book..sir i hav ur 10 th revised edition buk

Ashish Ojha (Chartered Accountant) (469 Points)

Sir I have 10th Edition of your Book... how can i get amendments to ICDR guidelines?. I just want ICDR Guidelines only.. Will I have to purchase Again Book of 11th Edition for updated ICDR or Is there any other way also?

Thank You Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: