Last minute advice

hi all, I've prepared well for all my group 2 exams (IPCC) my only problem is with information technology. I'm quite good with computers and am also quite tech savvy but I just can't seem to remember the institutes language given in the study material. I can give answers in points in my own words (quite confidently) . I keep reading everywhere that on GRP 2 the make or break subject is it&sm as most fail in it. can I answer in my own words and is it necessary to write long paragraphs or is writing to the point sufficient? can anyone with prior experience/ experts give me some last minute advice. inputs appreciated.
Replies (4)
only writing to the relevant points will fetch you more marks.Writing irrelevant in CA Exams is not considered.hence write to the point answers with more digrammatic presentations. All D Best 4 ur exams.....
only writing to the relevant points will fetch you more marks.Writing irrelevant in CA Exams is not considered.hence write, to the point answers with more digrammatic presentations. All D Best 4 ur exams.....

Answer to the point. You can answer in your own words, but some of the technical words in IT should not be substituted. Anyway you can score well in SM. SM will help you score good marks.

All the very best..... 

Thanks +Shruthi +Purnima Rana

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details