PLEASE TELL ME THE BEST LAPTOP
THANKS IN ADVANCE
VISIT: www.consumermate.com/laptops
Hi
I'm also planning to buy Dell Inspiron,
i feel dell is comparatively better.
reena
No Doubt, Dell is branded, but one disadvantage with DELL. No service center in India or if any then they depends on USA service centre.
I am using DELL Inspiron 1525.
It has all latest features with best Price. My suggestion to you is to go for DELL. either Inspiron/ vostro
Other note books : Fujistu , Sony waio.
Baby?
NO ,No even never try for dell ....krishna is right.. no orginal parts, no service centre, are available..go for hp with no doubt 1502 model 42000 rs , hp is best for professionals, and most of that parts of hp are available at globally
| Originally posted by : Rohit baweja | ||
![]() |
NO ,No even never try for dell ....krishna is right.. no orginal parts, no service centre, are available..go for hp with no doubt 1502 model 42000 rs , hp is best for professionals, and most of that parts of hp are available at globally | ![]() |
In my view dell is the best one but I am not sure about the services part .Rather suggest to go for note book instead of lap top as it is too heavy to carry .But it does not fit your budgets go for inspirion laptop of dell
i think acer is good...................
I have recently purchased Sony Vaio CW series and it is among the best one today. It will cost you around 45990/-
If u r going for the brand new one..., then either HP (which gives u best performance but more to take care of) or else sony (if u want to use it like we use our normal monitors and keyboards)....
While, if u planning for second hand. DELL is the only best choice, coz the above mentioned lappis don't have post session lives.....
Hi
I have purchased Dell Inspiron 1545, which has all the features one year ago. Till now I got only one problem regarding hard disk during warranty. I called up Dell bangalore and said the problem. The problem got rectified in 3 days by replacing with new hard disk. I suggest you to go for Dell Inspiron 1545 model with 15inch screen. It looks good and now various colors are available with cheap price when compared to other manufacturers.
by dell inspiron 1545 it is very high quality laptop ,i have just purchased it on 08/12/2009
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals