KRACK JACK

FRIENDS are like BISCUITS.

 

 

 

U  R  PARLE,  I  M  G

 

U  R  MARIE, I  M  GOLD

 

U R SUN,  I  M   FEAST

 

&

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

U  R  CRACK,  I  M  JACK !!!!

 

 

(U can change the order for more fun).

 

 

Say like I am parle, you are G......

 

Tutorial : 

 

Learn the poem by Heart. 

Replies (15)

Nice one.

NICE ONE.

nice sir.....

 

nice sir.....

Very testy sir. . . . . . . . Thanks

nice poem

Very Innnovative Sir.......Thanks

Good one sir .....

Good one SIR-G

NICE sir

i guess you wrote this poem while having biscuits..

yummy poem sir..

great sir..............................

But Dear Surendra Sir......


After All..........


I Am 50        and        you are 50...........

"We are never Complete without each other"

Very nice sir.......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details