Know your rights - ARTICLED ASSISTANTS

You just join a firm where an auditor has taken excess professional commitments than the amount he would be able to satisfy with the help of their manpower.i.e articled clerks and paid staff, there if u explain such rules, your FCA  will shout some unparlimentary words at you. Defn. he wont kick u out cause he ll lose cheap manpower...but definitely try to exploit u only thereby complying to rules favourable only to them...I have faced such situations in my articles career

after reading comments of Mr Ravi & Mr Srivatsan..i m totaly agree with Mr Srivatsan as ICAI not care for article assistant & our CA's only follow tht rules which are beneficial for them.

So thes rules cannot appled practicaly bt theoriticaly thes are just .......WOWWWWW...

 

thanx for the info...

i have a query regrdin transfer. I am currently working under an auditor in KOlkata. I have taken 2 months leave for my PCC exam. After PCC i want tyo continue my remaining articleship period in Chennai. I have completed 2 years of articleship under that employer. Am I eligible to get transfer or the new stupid rules will be applicable here..????

PLZZZ HELP ME

thanx for sharing

Should not end before 5 ??

So if the office starts at 9 then it should go till 5?

Anyways, will I be able to get any such auditor in chennai?

Dnt wish 2 speak against ma CA as he give me ample of free leaves during xams be it CA xams OR BCom

Friends....Please tell me if anyone doing their articleship will ever read these rights to their principals ?

Has anyone here tried it ?

these rules r of no use b'coz everything depends on our principal...itt trainig is also a part of training but most of us were forced to take itt in the morning batch b'coz v hv to attend d ofc in day hrs...bottomline is dat any rule issued is binding 4 articles n optional 4 principal.....

Hi,

I m doing articleship in ahmedabad. I m right now in PCC.

I want to do artcleship at Mumbai in Final. So I just want to know that Can I get transfer from Ahmedabad to Mumbai?

My parents will remain in Ahmedabad only i will take transfer. It is possible?     Please reply on My email id jay_trivedi @ ymail.com

Hi ppl..I have read all your posts...It all depends on ur CA and no general statements can be made for whether its followed or not..

Especially, in big firms, its not at all their cup of tea..The articles working hours go upto 12-15 hours a day at times and they are not allowed any comp-offs for extra hours worked..They do get a comp-off for working on holidays and that's it...

hai

is it posssibul

Thanks for the info..........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details