kids r quick

Kids Are Quick 
___________________________ _________
 

TEACHER:      Maria, go to the map and find North America ..
 
MARIA:         
Here it  is. 
TEACHER:      Correct.  Now class, who discovered America ?
 
CLASS:         Maria. 

____________________________________
   

TEACHER:     John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
 
JOHN:         You told me to do it without using tables. 

__________________________________________
 

TEACHER:    Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
 
GLENN:       K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L' 

TEACHER:    No, that's wrong
 
GLENN:         Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.   


(I  Love this kid)
 
____________________________________________
 

TEACHER:    Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
 
DONALD:    H I J K L M N O. 

TEACHER:    What are you talking about?
 
DONALD:    Yesterday you said it's H to O.   
__________________________________ 


TEACHER:    Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
 
WINNIE:      Me! 

__________________________________________  
 

TEACHER:    Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
 
GLEN:  
        Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.   
_______________________________________ 


TEACHER:     Millie, give me a sentence starting with " I "
 
MILLIE:        I is.. 

TEACHER:     No, Millie..... Always say, 'I  am.'
 
MILLIE:       All right ...  "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."
      
________________________________ 


TEACHER:  George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it.   
Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?

LOUIS:  Because George still had the axe in his hand....
     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TEACHER:  Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? 
SIMON:          No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.   
______________________________ 


TEACHER:   Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's ... Did you copy his?
 
CLYDE :        No, sir. It's the same dog.   
___________________________________ 

TEACHER:    Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? 
HAROLD:     A teacher 

Replies (4)

good yaar

Oh my God.........Its superb...........

Too good !!!!!!!!

Enjoyed a lot with midst of year end work

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details