Hi Arjun Plese send me CFA level 1 material
preety.chawda @ gmail.com
Hi Arjun Plese send me CFA level 1 material
preety.chawda @ gmail.com
Hi Arjun, plz send me the CFA level I material at sk_leo1982 @ yahoo.co.in
Thanks in advance.
visit careerstudyz.com
Hi Arjun Plese send me CFA level 1 material
cariteshkashyap @ gmail.com
thnks
abhinavsharma89 @ gmail.com
i want level 1 material.. my attempt is dec-11
visit careerstudyz.com
pls my email addressis sunandoghosh @ gmail.com
|
Would be glad if you send it at rushabhbansal @ gmail.com
Originally posted by : Arjun Rao |
||
![]() |
Kaplan - Schweser CFA 2011 Level 1 English | Notes Books + Curriculum + QBank +video training 16 Cd+Mock exams+sample exams+practice exams I would like to help less resource under privilege students.If some one need this please email me.I'll send the package kubgk25 @ gmail.com |
![]() |
Hi I am doing it in Dec,
I currently only have the ebooks from the site,
I would really appreciate additional study materials,
My email is: mocacoca1 @ gmail.com
Thank you in advance
https://www.careerstudyz.com/Pages/cfa.aspx
Could you please mail me the package?....thanx in advance
dkantzelis @ gmail.com
hi arjun.. plz send me the level 1 materials to candyniru @ gmail.com
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals