June PCC 09 prep?

I m sitting for my second attempt in June 09 PCC and this time again, my prep isn't as good. Last time, I scored averaging in 50 s in all subjects except 2.  lost out on one subject in each group. 

With less than 20 days to go, I m yet to begin accts revision. Other subjects are done to an extent tho...Do advise me on how to revise all subjects. I am paranoid the day before the exam as to which to glance thru first and last. 

Also, do advise me on how to attempt questions in a scoring manner.. As in, finish off the smaller scoring AS questions,etc.. Do let me know about your exam strategies. 

I tend to freeze when in short of time. Even though I have 20 days to go, I study fast and I can cover some important chapters in the time, I tend to get paranoid and stop working. Same happened during the exam. When I reach the last hour and I know I have many more questions unattempted I freeze and I am unable to concentrate. Though I realize I can attempt them all in time, the fact that time is running out, freezes me and I can't focus. 

Do advise on all.

 

Replies (1)

Be Cool and take it normal and concentrate on study dont woory for result.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details