june 09 final exam

I am taking up my CA final exam both the groups after a long break. Please help me with your valuable suggesstions.thanks

Replies (1)

Hi Malini,

I am also doing the same as you, but think we can help each other, i am looking for forming a group for sincere final studies. I am alspo doing job but want to be in touch with my studies seriously. I am planning to appear for Ist group in June.09 and it's to late to join for coaching i have already checked. i think at this moment group study will help. Let me know your thoughts. I also have some study material information which i can share with you. My gmail id is ankushkkapoor @ gmail .com, pls feel free to contact me.

Regards..

Ankush

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details