Juinor doctor itr form

 

Hi,
I am a junior doctor working under my Chief doctor in a private hospital. I get paid directly by my Chief Doctor monthly by cheque and not from the hospital. I would like to know which ITR form I should be using for AY2012-2013 and also if I should pay professional tax and where I should pay that?
 
Regards,
Sunil
Replies (2)

Hello Sunil ,

ITR 1 would be applicable for you considering the nature of your income is Salary .If there is any other arrangement between you and your Chief Doctor, then obviously form would be changed accordingly.

Regarding PTax query , employee has to pay PTax in case employer is not paying for them .Further any employee , having salary above Rs.5000/-  is liable for PTax. So one has to get certificate of enrollment from PTax authority of their respective states and PTax charges also differ from state to state .(Note : In case of Delhi,PTax is not applicable) .So kindly refer the Schedule provided by respective state PTax Authority.

Let me know for any further query.

Thanks

Further PTax can be paid online or by filling up the Challan and depositing the same in a designated branch of SBI/ any other nationalised bank

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details