JOKE

I was in the airport VIP lounge en route to Seattle a couple of weeks ago.



While in there, I noticed Bill Gates sitting comfortably in the corner, enjoying a drink.



I was meeting a very important client who was also flying to Seattle, but she was running a little bit late.



Well, being a straightforward kind of guy, I approached the Microsoft chairman, introduced myself, and said, "Mr. Gates, I wonder if you would do me a favor."



"Yes?"



"I’m sitting right over there," pointing to my seat at the bar, and "I’m waiting for a very important client. Would you be so kind when she arrives as to come walk by and just say "Hi Tom" ?"



"Sure", replied Bill Gates.



I shook his hand and thanked him and went back to my seat.



About ten minutes later, my client showed up. We ordered a drink and started to talk business.



A couple of minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Bill Gates.



"Hi, Tom," he said.



I replied, "Shut up, Bill, I’m in a meeting. Don’t disturb me now. I’ll catch up with you later."

























Replies (1)

nice

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details